• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 2 house venore - Market Street 3 and Dream Street 3

He means "Send to him a pm" with offer
retarded polack haha
Are you retard maybe? Adirexxx is the one selling the house, and combo leader said he had sent him a pm, then adirexxx answered that he havent received any PM's, gash

Are you retard maybe? Adirexxx is the one selling the house, and combo leader said he had sent him a pm, then adirexxx answered that he havent received any PM's, gash
rasmus are u brain dead?
"send offert on private." not sent is it huh nigguh sup?

Well, in my opinion, you were the one failing, trying to be funny but you are the one looking like a retard, but sure, bye
Kids who only can reply and who dont teven have mic bored of randoms its why im leaving tibia
because kids like u dont even have balls to say it to my face in rl

Kids who only can reply and who dont teven have mic bored of randoms its why im leaving tibia
because kids like u dont even have balls to say it to my face in rl
I have mic? I just dont know who you are, and trust me, I would say it irl, what have I said anyway? That you're a stupid retard? By the matter of fact, you are, so yea, I would say it to you.

Back