• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2 Problems

Cm Himen

flesh,no-ip.org
Reaction score
I searched tibiafans.com and could not come across these 2 problems so a friend told me to come here

1)The Forgotten Server... I need it cuz its the best.... :) If someone could come across it and send me a link to the thread that would be great.... I searched it on here and got nothing

2)Has anyone made a SQL Tutorial and how to set a SQL Server up... if so can you link me to that to... thats all i need i believe. thanks

I searched tibiafans.com and could not come across these 2 problems so a friend told me to come here

1)The Forgotten Server... I need it cuz its the best.... :) If someone could come across it and send me a link to the thread that would be great.... I searched it on here and got nothing

2)Has anyone made a SQL Tutorial and how to set a SQL Server up... if so can you link me to that to... thats all i need i believe. thanks

Just get more posts (20?) to be able to view the downloads section.

And just look in Tutorials for SQL Server, if none there check on ******

First of all Fans sucks we protected 0.2.5 for Leaking =)
Anywais u need 20 posts and 24 hour member ship to dowload 0.2.4, Use 0.2.4 untail you have enough posts to download the newest version!!

ANywais i saw 3 Sql Tut including 1 of mine goto Tut section to find them

Back
Top Bottom