• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2010 nba finals

Who do u think will win?

• boston celtics

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • l.a lakers

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck The Lakers

6a00d8341c630a53ef0134802f972f970c-800wi

Lakers Anthem on YouTube is NOICEEEEEEEEE. But still, fuck Kobe. Aren't you tired of seeing him win?

It's like Floyd Mayweather, you pray to God...SOMEONE WILL KNOCK HIS ASS OUT!

Lol agreed. But the Celtics in the past have won just as much as he has, if not more.

celtics are leading with most championships, this is the most dull playoff finals (shit thats been going on since the nba was first created). It was always celtics and lakers in the end, larry bird vs magic johnson, its so cliche now, but if i had to choose id say lakers, and for all u people that shit on kobe, i think kobe is one of the greatest players, not because he can put 81 points or avg 30pts in the playoffs, but rather because he became the type of player the lakerds needed after they lost shaq. He developed his game to fit perfectly with the players around him. He became less selfish, more assists, better shots, he just became a better all around player.

celtics are leading with most championships, this is the most dull playoff finals (shit thats been going on since the nba was first created). It was always celtics and lakers in the end, larry bird vs magic johnson, its so cliche now, but if i had to choose id say lakers, and for all u people that shit on kobe, i think kobe is one of the greatest players, not because he can put 81 points or avg 30pts in the playoffs, but rather because he became the type of player the lakerds needed after they lost shaq. He developed his game to fit perfectly with the players around him. He became less selfish, more assists, better shots, he just became a better all around player.

agreed ;]

@Triggah: Hell ye he's a great player, but I'm still not gonna jump on a bandwagon like 90% of his current fans lol. He puts up 81 and all of a sudden everyone seems to love him again xDDD

Celtics FTW!

nah i lost respect for him when he hit 81, i gained respect for him when he started sharing the ball in order to win.

Back