• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoveEvent TFS 1.0 Advanced Item/Set Item Management

Giddran

Techical Artist
Reaction score
I made a script that will allow some easy but yet powerful changes that hopefully will add some new usages for people who like custom stuff. It should be pretty smooth to add new items, set,s conditions and functions. Hopefully someone may find it useful. Cheers

• Single Items
  • Set items with bonus from having 2 pieces, then 3 pieces, then getting all bonuses at 4 pieces
  • Conditions, Maxhp, Maxmana and Attribute changes
Comfortable users may use the attribute values to f.e increase spell damage per %, summoncount and a bunch of stuff.

Example:
Code:
    <movevent event="Equip" itemid="2525" slot="hand" function="onEquipItem" script="setitems/itemconf.lua"/>
    <movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="2525" slot="hand" function="onDeEquipItem" script="setitems/itemconf.lua"/>

itemconf.lua
http://pastebin.com/35RZNafv

Greets!

I have just completed alot of setups by writing them down, my intention was to start creating a system today and here we are! Thank You ALOT for that. Saved me loads of hours, this will be used on all my servers that also will be released for people to use!

Again, thank you.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

To add CONDITION_PARAM_BUFF_SPELL to older version of TFS, would that require source edit?

If anyone need help or want me to add/change anything, just tell and i'l see what i can do.

Hey, thx @Ninja . I just took a second look at this (was waiting for an answer), this is just about the coolest ever xD

Started mixing with it abit, the buff remained even after I removed the items.
Except that, its great. Will make a good system out of this.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

The script was missing return true at the end, Ninja was fastly noting that. ;)

Code:
function onLogin(cid)
  if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 40000) < 0 then
     setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 40000, 1)
     setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 40101, 0)  --- All spells
     setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 40102, 0)  --- Fire
     setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 40103, 0)  --- Frost
     setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 40104, 0)  --- Earth
     setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 40105, 0)  --- Lightning
     setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 40106, 0)  --- Death
     setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 40107, 0)  --- Holy
  end
  return true
end

Now it works. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

The onlogin is what you set as a name as its onLogin :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

How can I make this work on 0.3.6? I changed the condition to CONDITION_PARAM_BUFF, but it crashes my server

Bump

Last edited:
69b157b7c8.png

Then it keeps spamming nil, what should I do?

Att, Oneda.

@up I don't get that error message, but my console does spam nil everytime I put on three of a set, I'm not quite sure its working right, for the equipment set where enable set bonus is true for all three bonus's, I don't get a message until I put all three pieces on then the message is "Item 1 Equipped" I think the two problems are related, maybe I am wrong, but I know its printing to the console nil and thats from the counter so if the counter is counting nil there is a problem somewhere.....

Back