• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC [TFS 1.1] Addon NPC (Varkhal)

I dont get it to work. I tried changing if (getPlayerStorageValue to if (Player:getStorageValue
Then npc said I already had all the addons.
Error when trying to get any addon with original script:
PZFjnzN.png

function getPlayerStorageValue(cid, key) local p = Player(cid) return p ~= nil and p:getStorageValue(key) or false end
function setPlayerStorageValue(cid, key, value) local p = Player(cid) return p ~= nil and p:setStorageValue(key, value) or false end

what u did? removed all compat libs or something?

https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/data/lib/compat/compat.lua#L148
You also have to add dofile somewhere so it loads it.
If you add it in the lib folder.
Code:
dofile('data/lib/compat.lua')
You can also just change it to 1.0/1.1 functions btw. In the compat.lua you can see how to do that.
Alright, but I am using 1.1 and the scrip is for 1.1? I don't understand why it's still messing with me.

And do got
Code:
dofile('data/lib/compat/compat.lua')
from the files you linked me and I downloaded.. Nothing changed.

Alright, but I am using 1.1 and the scrip is for 1.1? I don't understand why it's still messing with me.

And do got
Code:
dofile('data/lib/compat/compat.lua')
from the files you linked me and I downloaded.. Nothing changed.
just change the 0.x tfs functions to the new ones dude

HELLO

I'm looking forward for updated verion of this script- TFS 1.2 with new outfits- soil Guardian, Demon etc!

please close this thread
script discontinued, feel free to update and post it in a new thread

Back