• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

3 day pacc more

PHP:
UPDATE accounts SET premdays = premdays + 3;

Dunno if its called premdays, edit it if needed x)

Screw you guys! Band of fools and idiots who never help ppl. Fuck you kachooh. The greatest noob i have ever seen.

He might have posted a bit unnecessary post but you shouldn't insult the ones that could help you.
Now, the only answer you'll get is "search", so off and search you lazy #%&!$% :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have asked many times here about many things. Questions were hard to answer and nobody answered. Now, when answer is simple you say i need to learn. Lol. You must be kidding me. After one thread you estamate me even you dont know me.

I have asked many times here about many things. Questions were hard to answer and nobody answered. Now, when answer is simple you say i need to learn. Lol. You must be kidding me. After one thread you estamate me even you dont know me.

You got your answer already, you just dont know how to execute a simple SQL Query, so yeah, you still have alot to learn.

Okay, take instructions:

1. Go to http://ip of your server (replace this string)/phpmyadmin/
ss1.PNG

3. Select data base from here:
ss2.png

ss3.png

ss4.png

ss5.png

Back