• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

3 problems. can anyone help? *reward given*

reevesy

Reaction score
ok i have 3 problems lol.
ill just give u some detaisl to help you help me.
i am running forgotten server.
i have otscms
i run an MySql server.
ok so here goes.

1. my site lets me create chars but when it does it the chars created do not have any z,y,z location points. so they cant log in. how do i fix this?

2. when i use the ingame aac i can create chars that are playable but thy dont show on my sql database. :S i dont know why this is.

3. ok when i add the forgotten server database to my sql it comesup with this error

Error
SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

if anyone can help i would appreciate it very much and maybe give a reward.

thank you in advance.

how do i update it? and where do i find it?

goto
HTML:
http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/downloads.php
download 2.11
goto your xammp file, shud be located in local disk if ya running xp.
open and goto the file called phpmyadmin and open that.
there will be a file called config.inc.php copy that to your desktop for now.
delete rest of the folder (make sure you copied that file tho)
open the php u dled and copy all contents to the phpmyadmin folder in xammp.
the file that is on ya desktop (config.inc.php) put that in the phpmyadmin folder and that is it everything shud wrk

Back