• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [$60] US / Oceania - World of Warcraft Account + All Expansions

Herpicus

Web Developer
Reaction score
Well seeing as how I bought a game I lost interest in, I would like to sell my account.
I am looking to make at least 80$ since it comes with retail and all the expansions.

Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Hum, (per char)what level? Gear? Professions? Money? Class?

Its my First WoW account, Comes with Retail and all the Expansions (World of Warcraft - Burning Crusade - Wrath of the Lich King - Cataclysm). I have a level 71 Paladin (Shockadin), Duel Stat (Holy, Retribution), 126 Enchanting, 1k Gold, Flying License in Outland, Azeroth, Northrend and I am planning to sell the whole account since I lost interest in WoW completely.

I don't want to loose to much money since I payed for WoW + All Expansions, so thats why I ask for $80 (CAD, USD - Doesn't matter)

So about 60EUR, sure, I'll think about it. Only have normal wow (with an old lvl 40, used to have a TBC too, but sold it for 200EUR), thought of trying it out again.

Sounds good, I accept this fine offer.

Edit:
There is also about 3 weeks left of Subscription

Last edited:
stian hes playing US wow, you wont be able to connect.

would really like to sell this account before the 26th. thanks

Make counter offers to better suit your needs

40EUR (55CAD?), give me a notice before I go to sleep tonight (with your paypal).

Back