• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.1 - 7.4 map help

1botser

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Jumping onboard the retro bandwagon.

I have downloaded 7.1 map from:

When loading in RME, I need to change properties to client version 7.6 before the map will show, but my problem is, when I load the map, it still shows newer graphics for example:

How do I fix this?
My end goal would be to essentially, run a tfs 7.72 downgrade with all 7.4 sprites (making the map look oldschool, and if I can, replace the rune sprites with 7.1)

What are the steps/tools I need for this? I've had a search around forums, and I think this might have something to do with the spr/dat/items I am currently using, but cannot find a straight forward answer. What is my problem, and what do I need to do to fix it?

Thanks in advance =)

go to properties and change map version to OTServ 0.5.0 and client version 7.4, make sure you add the client folder aswell in preferences

for replacing sprite to 7.1 you can use objectbuilder or something similar

Back