• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4/7.7 Servers

shane

Shadows are Security
Reaction score
Heya

Any projects about 7.4 or 7.7 servers going on?

Still waiting for a good oldschool server with mid-rates.

kind regards

yeah im waiting for it too, 50-60 hp/mp from fluids <3

Im trying to set up a team to create a 7.4/7.6 custom map lowrate server.
If someone is intressted give me a shout.

Lowrate?

Sorcerers with 10k hp and 28k mana is a lowrate server?

and i see, that you can donate to lvl 2500.

alright :peace:

The experience rate is low, the HP/MANA gain is very high. We use YurOts that has more source customizations than any other 7.6, and possibly any sever in general. Donating to level 2,500 would cost over $2,000 CAD, we do have a few high-rollers as donators. If you've never played before, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

@Thread starter: Keep your eyes open for tibianic (lowrate) and Warloria (warserver). Maybe Ryan put up a good highrate server but I wouldnt count on it.

@Kiss: You dont know nobody will play it? Well, now you know.

@Danny: Read your pms...

@Sammy: Sup? :)

The experience rate is low, the HP/MANA gain is very high. We use YurOts that has more source customizations than any other 7.6, and possibly any sever in general. Donating to level 2,500 would cost over $2,000 CAD, we do have a few high-rollers as donators. If you've never played before, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

That OT sounds like shit to me.

the HP/MANA gain is very high

That's pure lowrate.

Only the possibility to donate to lvl 2500 makes this server a big joke. Sorry, but I can tell this to you even if I didnt play the serv.

Yea on goobers you can buy a GM wtf is going on there, pure money maker then yea

well grehy, the server is shit lmao... you can buy a gm for 250 $... well i actually just wanted to say that i agree with time to shine but then i decided to check out the page and it is a total fail

Back