Veteran OT User
- Jul 3, 2009
- Reaction score
What is SabrehavenLink to repo: GitHub - ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer (https://github.com/ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer)
Overall I feel like I have contributed to open tibia too little and worked too much in private as compared with other developers I see and respect so in return I wish to give everything I took. And I wish you the best use of the Sabrehaven server and its features. Server is based on the Nostalrius fork which uses original cipsoft resources which were leaked- however I would say this is super expansion features wise than Nostalrius fork I have started with and there we have had lots of old crash bugs fixed like aleta sio regex crash bug, creatures talk for no spectators crash bug fix and etc. All in all, I will try to make a little documentation for you. To start with, take a look at the Good reads for you about my and Sabrehaven life:
- Sabrehaven 7.8 Project Discussion (https://otland.net/threads/sabrehaven-7-8-project-discussion.267527/) [My journey started from this discussion thread]
- Sabrehaven 7.92 Project Discussion (https://otland.net/threads/sabrehaven-7-92-project-discussion.268469/) [After I hosted 7.8 server without great success I though why not to make it compatible with 7.92 and so I did]
- [Netherlands] [7.92] Sabrehaven | Reverse Engineering Real Tibia OTS (https://otland.net/threads/netherlands-7-92-sabrehaven-reverse-engineering-real-tibia-ots.268035/) [This is my very first advertisement thread]
- [France] [7.4] Tibianus | The Enchanted REAL OTS | Starting 08.05, Saturday 20:00 CET (https://otland.net/threads/france-7-4-tibianus-the-enchanted-real-ots-starting-08-05-saturday-20-00-cet.276212/) [This is the 7.4 attempt which wasn't very great success as wel]
- Lastly in private with CustomTibia OTLand user I started to do 8.0 branch which never saw the players from the open tibia world.
Sabrehaven features or whats new not in the Nostalrius fork
- 7.8-8.0 cities and quests including POI, INQ and other.
- Outfits, Outfit Addons, Mounts, Shaders, Auras, Wings...
- Market system.
- Built in client shop system.
- Offline training implementation.
- Stamina implementation.
- Guild wars with bounties implementation.
- Quest log support.
- And quite many more for you to discover including many bugfixes.
How to find things in this messThe very first and the very important thing is to take a look at the commit history! You can find the whole progress of the development which may be very useful for you. Now lets speak about branches:
- GitHub - ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer (https://github.com/ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer/tree/master) - The master branch is the stable 7.92 implementation of sabrehaven server before the idea of lets make it 8.0
- GitHub - ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer at 36-introduce-7-40-tibia-support (https://github.com/ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer/tree/36-introduce-7-40-tibia-support) - this branch contains the 7.92 downgraded sabrehaven to support 7.4 protocol version
- GitHub - ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer at 32-introduce-7-92-client-support (https://github.com/ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer/tree/32-introduce-7-92-client-support) - this branch contains the whole progress of 7.8 upgrade to 7.92
- GitHub - ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer at 38-introduce-8-0-support (https://github.com/ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenServer/tree/38-introduce-8-0-support) - finally this branch contains the most features and is an upgrade from 7.92 to 8.0 protocol support
Info regarding Sabrehaven 8.0
- You should use 800OTClient folder to login with the very specific OTClient which is based OTCv8
- There is the most majority of the new cool features: mounts and shaders, in-game shop system, market system (there is a little snipper in www library to generate json for items), colourful loot message based on items.srv cost property, the implementation of inq, svargrond arena and other cool things. However many things are missing like no mount outfits for all outfits except citizen outfit, majority of items missing its description in items.srv.
Info regarding Sabrehaven 7.92It is quite precise replica of how 7.92 tibia worked only with original cipsoft client and it does not contain too much custom features.
Info regarding Sabrehaven 7.8It is supreme replica of 7.8 server- I was taking care of the every detail how the map and features differ from leaked 7.72 and 7.8 however didin't receive too much interest from players and I though 7.9 with POI has to be the thing I need to make server great success. Only 7.8 original client required to login.
Info regarding Sabrehaven 7.4Nothing much to say- wasn't a big success, it is basically a copy of 7.92 sabrehaven but without hotkeys and map has deleted PZs in boats to abuse newbies. And good old uh trap and other traps to abuse the newbies even more. Login with OTCv8.
The little QA session for you because I know what you want to ask
- Can I ask for server support? No.
- It is too difficult to add new NPC or map or something. Its OK when you get used to this.
- How to import maps from other open tibia maps which does not use cipsoft map and its item ids? Yes, it is hard. But you have to bless the guy which made this: GitHub - Inconcessus/OTBM2JSON: OTBM2JSON - A generic framework for programmatic modification of OTBM files. (https://github.com/Inconcessus/OTBM2JSON) I bless him and you bless him. There is little code snippet in github readme.md to copy.
- How you edit dat/spr? With old object builder exe which can be found somewhere in otland tools thread.
- How to open map? With the nostalrius map editor which you can find it here. GitHub - Ezzz-dev/Map-Editor: Nostalrius Map Editor (https://github.com/Ezzz-dev/Map-Editor) But you will need to rebuild dat/spr to 7.72 signatures with object builder.
- GitHub - Ezzz-dev/Map-Editor: Nostalrius Map Editor (https://github.com/Ezzz-dev/Map-Editor)
- GitHub - Inconcessus/OTBM2JSON: OTBM2JSON - A generic framework for programmatic modification of OTBM files. (https://github.com/Inconcessus/OTBM2JSON)
- GitHub - ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenStaticLibrary (https://github.com/ErikasKontenis/SabrehavenStaticLibrary)
- Erikas Kontenis for the Sabrehaven Platform
- CustomTibia OTLand user for the mapping 8.0 custom areas
- Nostalrius and TheForgottenServer Team
- Maybe Cipsoft too for its resources and the whole game? Idk
Some pictures from in-game
SabrehavenServer-master.zip63.6 MB · Views: 184 · VirusTotal