• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4, 7.8, 7.92, 8.0] Sabrehaven.com based on Nostalrius 7.7 fork

A few bugs/problems:
1. Beds do not work (no mana gain and no settings for it)
2. Spawn time settings is bugged.
If "minRateSpawn = 500, maxRateSpawn = 500" and "rateSpawn = 0"
is used (that worked the best for me), 1 and 2 minute spawns will work correctly. The other ones will spawn
way too fast. There is no way to make spawntimes to what you set it to in the map editor.

3. No client works with it except this client with inbuilt cheats and stuff that is not appropiate for players (downported to 7.92)

I have been working with "otcv8-classicui" client for about 20 hours. It is possible to log in after some fixes but
as soon as you put any item on the ground or make a spell the client will freak out. I have tried a ton of clients with
the correct SPR, PIC, DAT, -no client works except this ugly one with inbuilt cheats and custom health/mana bars.

For me right now, the most important stuff to fix is the bedmage system and a decent retro client.

Edit:

I have now found that the server ignores all values in vocations.xml. Even though I set
"gainmanaticks="999" gainmanaamount="999" manamultiplier="999"
on all vocations it still gains the same. Master sorc gains about 2 mana every second and it does not react to any values in that file.
But if I remove the file, the server won't start, so the server must read it but it just ignores all values.

I have completely removed those lines, "gainmanaamount" and "gainmanaticks" and it still gains the same. These lines means nothing to the server.

Last edited:
A few bugs/problems:
1. Beds do not work (no mana gain and no settings for it)
2. Spawn time settings is bugged.
If "minRateSpawn = 500, maxRateSpawn = 500" and "rateSpawn = 0"
is used (that worked the best for me), 1 and 2 minute spawns will work correctly. The other ones will spawn
way too fast. There is no way to make spawntimes to what you set it to in the map editor.

3. No client works with it except this client with inbuilt cheats and stuff that is not appropiate for players (downported to 7.92)

I have been working with "otcv8-classicui" client for about 20 hours. It is possible to log in after some fixes but
as soon as you put any item on the ground or make a spell the client will freak out. I have tried a ton of clients with
the correct SPR, PIC, DAT, -no client works except this ugly one with inbuilt cheats and custom health/mana bars.

For me right now, the most important stuff to fix is the bedmage system and a decent retro client.

Edit:

I have now found that the server ignores all values in vocations.xml. Even though I set
"gainmanaticks="999" gainmanaamount="999" manamultiplier="999"
on all vocations it still gains the same. Master sorc gains about 2 mana every second and it does not react to any values in that file.
But if I remove the file, the server won't start, so the server must read it but it just ignores all values.

I have completely removed those lines, "gainmanaamount" and "gainmanaticks" and it still gains the same. These lines means nothing to the server.
beds work normally here. which fork are you using?

spawn, from the tests I did, minSpawn and maxSpawn were working, where did you notice these quick spawns?

About the client, when I started working there were bugs but I fixed them. (using otv8 too)
what type of cheats are you referring to?
(The only thing I haven't touched yet, but I know it needs to be changed in the sources, is the use of hotkeys, even if Aim is turned off, they still working.)

ticks also work for me. (using fork 8.0)

1710804265904.png

After working for a month on the server i realized that the in-game Points: are not working... Installed gesior acc plugin normally, website running, checked premium_points on my sql but no matter if i change it to 100 it always display 0 points... any help?
Post automatically merged:

Has anyone managed to stack runes?

View attachment 81206
have you fixed it? all runes here no matter if 1,2,4x it becomes single use lol. If you have 100 blank rune and craft a rune it consumes all the 100 ones eeither

Last edited:
View attachment 83082

After working for a month on the server i realized that the in-game Points: are not working... Installed gesior acc plugin normally, website running, checked premium_points on my sql but no matter if i change it to 100 it always display 0 points... any help?

have you fixed it? all runes here no matter if 1,2,4x it becomes single use lol. If you have 100 blank rune and craft a rune it consumes all the 100 ones eeither
View attachment 83082

solution for runes?

View attachment 83082

Whats up? This is very simple brother, go to file shop.lua on creature scripts and look for "points", change to " Premium_points".It will work.
Bout runes, this version works with charges... To make what u want, need to change every runes in some files and object builder, to be stackable not chargeble... Hope it helps, GL

Back