• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Dura -- Making Tibia Challenging Again, Same Game New Meta. Tibia For Adults. --

Status
Not open for further replies.
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

Last edited:
Here's a video submitted by one of our Testers exploring and hunting Cyclopolis as a Knight.

Keep in mind that these are Test Server Rates, which are much higher than Real Server Rates. Also that Elite Monsters are being constantly adjusted to hit the right amount of fun and balance. Thanks :)

Hey Everyone!

As you know we are set to release Dura on November 7th at 17:00 GMT +2 and 11:00 EST! The excitement is mounting as the days countdown! To celebrate (and get in a little testing, because you can never have enough right) we are going to have End-Game-Content Testing! Everyone is invited! It will begin on Sunday the 25th at 11:00 EST and 17:00 GMT +2 and last for 5 days.

Anyone will be able to log on with their characters to fight High-Level Monsters, High-Level Raids, Bosses, and amongst themselves as PVP will be part of the event and we encourage it greatly. And no one is too low! There will be a NPC "Free Supplier" in every city at the depot and he will give an unlimited amount of Levels, Skills, and Supplies.

To help facilitate fun and activity for the event, although you can log in at any time, we are posting here particular Times inviting people to attend so there will be many players online at once to play together as these High-Level Raids and Bosses are not beatable by oneself and PvP is no fun by yourself .

--Sunday, the 25th 11:00EST
--Sunday, the 25th 15:00EST
--Sunday, the 25th 19:00EST
-
--Monday, the 26th 11:00EST
--Monday, the 26th 18:00EST
-
--Tuesday, the 27th 11:00EST
--Tuesday, the 27th 18:00EST
-
--Wednesday, the 28th 11:00EST
--Wednesday, the 28th 18:00EST
-
--Thursday, the 29th 11:00EST
--Thursday, the 29th 18:00EST

Best, Dura Staff!

Screens from Testers:

Custom Spawns/Areas? But how do you get there?

unknown.png

unknown.png

Always a Challenge. More to explore.

hey was it you that made monster push player diagonal in yellow hp to make him miss uh xD
How do you mean?
nvm I saw monster somewhere that pushes players and thought maybe it was on ur ot

Last edited:
Screenshots from Testers during our final phase of Testing: End-Game-Content! Bosses and Raids!

WARLOCK_BOSS.gif

unknown.png

unknown.png

See you soon!

Should they be able to combo you? Like with two spells, i dont mean with melee/range + spell

Should they be able to combo you? Like with two spells, i dont mean with melee/range + spell

Ye a monster has a given amount of spells and that monster, or boss in this case, works on intervals of time. Therefore he can 'shoot' two (or more) spells at the same interval. Ya know like how a dragon can shoot a fireball and wave you at the same time.

Therefore he can 'shoot' two (or more) spells at the same interval. Ya know like how a dragon can shoot a fireball and wave you at the same time.
👍

They'll spam excessively heavy when they can't reach you. That's why the first contact with a demon is most dangerous and warlocks spam the shit out of you when you run or they flee

I got ban which i raported, because many stuff i got from mainland and transported to rookgaard. After all i raported i gave all items back for Aris. He even gave me poison dagger like a reward but, after one hour he wanted poison dagger too back.

Aris odbanowuje.pngGM Sraris cancell my perma ban for one day. After 2h playing GM tenzhiro gave me Perm ban again.

Tenzihro fucker.png
Post automatically merged:

First they give items and later then take XDDD, they banned me and unban. In the end they ban again because one of GM disagree with GM Aris. I do not recommend corrupted ots.

wielki aris.png

Last edited:
^ seems like its a LOT of misscommunication rather than beign pure corrupt with bad intensions

I remember a month ago getting help from Aris - skull staff. Unfortunately, the weapon was only to be used to leave the rookgaard. The boy did not predict that I decided to leave this item on Rookgaard. He got upset and blocked the account when i told him this today.

thanks aris.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back