• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] PVP-Enforced

Lording

Reaction score
Web: http://www.classicwar.hopto.org
Ip: classicwar.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Client: 7.4

Create your account/character and enjoy.. your character dont will be reset then you need to equip your AOL again!

Enjoy it!

Last edited:
No, i made this war and he thief to me.. -.- he was the "Hoster" deleted from msn and banish

So your that mexican dude that had the server at first? Would be really nice with a dedicated host if you can afford one :) atm it sucks ^^

You should also change the supply system so you get a preset backpack everytime you die and don't let people use aol, after getting a few frags the supplys runs out and there is no way to get them:)

I'll write a short list of supply later ;)

The server will be moved to a hoster in Sweden (me) We will expend the map, make it more suitable for PvP, ands fix some issues with the pvp-system. After that the server will be moved to an dedicated server since I can't keep the server 24/7 stable for a very long time. I'm almost sure the server will come online today.

Nice :) by the way change title to [sweden] classicwar 7.4 or something :)

Hmm, your måns?:p

Yes I'm, who are you ? ^.^

Ontopic, started the beta test today, alot of things has to get done before I'll start to advertise and bring it 24/7. Atm I only got my RL- and Tibian friends playing, if you wanna join, the ip is: classicwar.hopto.org.

Alex :D

Btw talked to the hoster on ath.cx and he said you are hosting on that ip and not hopto.org
Confusing with 3 different servers o_O

Back