• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team 7.4 real project

Kamo

Reaction score
Hello. Iam looking for people who love retro tibia (7.4-7.6) and want join my project. I want make a retro 7.4 server with exp like x5-x7. I have engine, but i dont have map( i think it will be good if we will convert a realmal 7.6 to 7.4). If you want join my project and team, contact me here or on MSN: [email protected] or [email protected] . i hope it will be serious project, i looking for serious people!

Hm... [i think so]First we must just make server, later think about rates. But i need team to do it.

Bump :( I want you guys!

Hellrage, please contact me

Last edited:
I really dont know what I could do to help you. If you know something you need help with you have to ask for it and Ill say yes or no.

First- i dont know how to start, map whole world tile after tile is fuc##d...
And when i converting map 7.6->7.4 theres many bugs like dissapeared sea and grass, coz in 7.6 its other than in 7.4 and server dont read the map, console says that items.otb is old, but items.otb is the same as its in the OT's items file

man, that bugs at map is nothing, i can fix it. but 7.4 server dont read that converted map

That's a bad news.Already mine read fine.I'm almost done with real map 7.4.

O FU*K MAN! I knew that.. iam very backwarded...

Theres a way to Help Provent, that many bugs when converting..
Anyways, hows the map going? if u need help, I'm offering my help.
I don't want a Staff Pro or anything, I'm just offering to what i do best :) let me know,
Please PM me, you will be able to get a faster answer,
I'm good in all fields Xd

yes, i know but i rly dont know how to fix them. i never meet with that kind of bugs.

Kamo I can only tell you it's a good idea because one is already sick of servers full of Boters or 8.5 and +
see if you get it!

Back