• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 cipsoft clients with debugs/crashes fixed

hans henrik

Reaction score
this is the cipsoft 7.6 client, but with lots of debugs/crashes fixed: GitHub - divinity76/tibia_76_exe: tibia 7.6 exe with lots of debugs/crashes fixed (https://github.com/divinity76/tibia_76_exe)

it should be compatible with all bots, i didn't really edit anything that should affect bots. it was mostly ignore assertion-fails and and division-by-zero-fixes, where if a div-by-zero happened, it would pretend the answer was 1 instead of error - and the result is now usually a weird graphical glitch (that goes away by walking a little) instead of a crash.

for a year or so, every time i got a debug, i loaded up tibia.exe in ollydbg and tried to fix the crash so it wouldn't crash next time, and it seems i succeeded, because i basically never debug on 7.6 anymore, i can't remember the last time i got a debug. i made this client years ago and shared it among friends, but never really made a public release until a few days ago, after having 3 members of a quest on tibiafun.zapto.org die on the black shield quest of debug... unfortunately it seems most members of that OT don't trust me and choose to continue using the unpatched cipsoft client, but at least i tried ¯\(ツ)

(i also attached the tibia.exe as a file on this forum post, but i suggest getting it from the github repo, in case i fix more stuff in the future, but that doesn't seem likely given that i practically never debug anymore)

Attachments

Last edited:
You're a hero.

Hanshenrik is legit. Thanks for staying with 7.6 for all these years, I wish we had this client back in the days :D

Attaching virustotal scan (first scan in 2019!)

Back