• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] RealOTX with CastSystem - OpenSource

help i get this importing
Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\sqlparser.lib.php on line 1020

Anyone having issues on items dropping with only 1 charge even though everything is correct in items. No matter what's set it seems like SSA's always drop with only 1 charge. Could possibly be a source bug?

Anyone having issues on items dropping with only 1 charge even though everything is correct in items. No matter what's set it seems like SSA's always drop with only 1 charge. Could possibly be a source bug?
tis source is outdate te latest source ave big bug rigt now and as to be wit spells to be more expecific if you use firebomb or poison bomb rune te server crases
the developer will fix tat bug but he'll need more time
here latest source
GitHub - mattyx14/otxserver at otxserv2

Anyone knows how to make Djinn quest work?
Post automatically merged:

Anyone knows how to make Djinn quest work?

BTW...
If anyone needs this, I could make trade NPCs talk you only if you have did the right part of the mission, by doing the next thing:

adding this code to the NPC you want to ignore ppl:

Code:
function greetCallback(cid)
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1039) ~= 1 then ---- (this storage value you must edit)
        npcHandler:say("No chance, human. Malor doesn\'t want me to trade with strangers.", cid)
        return false
    end

return true
end

and this one before the last line of the npc
Code:
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_GREET, greetCallback)

Last edited:
hello I could already compile it now I have the following problem if someone can help me,
and installed znote but I don't have any char in the database can someone tell me how to fix that thanks

image comes out when trying to create a char

KEVIN.png

solved

Last edited:
You need to check the sources to see if you are using the correct items.otb, place some otb items according to the attributes that are added in the otb load, if they are stock 772 simply add them to the main items folder.
ive checked source and it seems correct, i have tried multiple items.otb and still cannot load

Back