• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] Thais War

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score
this is thais war (realistic-war) source + data tfs 1.2
I cant post .exe therefore you wont get the client for it with the fake protocol applied and new sprites meaning you will have to know how to change RSA and such to fit the 7.72 client originally

Attachments

Welcome back from your banishment! Why use multiple OTLand accounts though? Stick to @Wirless imo.

Anyhow, we never used TFS nor the client version 7.72 for Realistic-war.
And the owner we passed the server on to, broke the files so I can't imagine how broken these files you've uploaded are.
Don't diminish the name.

Welcome back from your banishment! Why use multiple OTLand accounts though? Stick to @Wirless imo.

Anyhow, we never used TFS nor the client version 7.72 for Realistic-war.
And the owner we passed the server on to, broke the files so I can't imagine how broken these files you've uploaded are.
Don't diminish the name.
I didnt bother looking at them unfortunate that i cant post exe i guess sprdatpic atleast will be fine?

Attachments

Back