• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.1 Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaed Le Raep

★Gaeming★
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am here to introduce the 8.1 Archives. In this thread you will find numerous distros, tools, information, and many other useful downloads. This page is organized into 6 topics: Distros, Maps, Tools, Walkthroughs and Tutorials, Monsters and Spells and information for organization. Before downloading please read the disclaimer. An update log has been added so you can check for new files and tutorials without having to scroll though the whole page. If you would like to contribute to the post, PM me or post the contributions here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Distros
The Forgotten Server 0.2.8 (Codename: Dead Bug) by: Talaturen, Kornholijo, Kiper & Komic
Link to thread: https://otland.net/threads/theforgottenserver-v0-2rc8-dead-bug.2578/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tools
zTracker (a map tracker) by: Zionz
Link to thread: https://otland.net/threads/ztracker-another-maptracker.2576/
Link to download: 8.1 Version

Walkthrough/Tutorials

Official 8.1 Items.otb (OFFICIAL) by: OtServ Dev Team
Link to download

Monsters/Spells

Information

[MySQL] Let's get started with SQL! by: Black Swordsman (Nate)
Link to Thread

Fixing Security Issues by: Black Swordsman (Nate)
Link to thread

Disclaimer:
I cannot and will not (Willingly) be held responsible for: Loss of data, viruses, keyloggers, crashes and or anything that may put your computer at risk. I did not create any of these files. If you find a virus in any of the files posted above, notify me imediately.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Please note, I did not make this archive just to boost my reputation. I simply made it to help out to fellow community users. But please, feel free to increase my reputation ONLY IF THIS POST WAS TRULY USEFUL TO YOU. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Last edited:
huuhuhu good job man ^^

but não have monsters? for new version? :{

bye?

Please note, I did not make this archive just to boost my reputation (the reputation system didn't even exist when I began this archive), I simply made it to help out to fellow tibiafans users.

lol. It did exist before you registered here;)
and almost all your links don't work. And PLEASE don't post rapidshare links to the forgottenserver, only the links to otland.net.

o.o Alrighty, I wasn't aware of the rule for otland. Also, that little "Didnt make for the rep disclaimer" is true, even though I wrote it relating to tibiafans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back