• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.1 Capture the flag server

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
Sup everyone.
I've been searching for a capture the flag 8.1 server (preferably mysql compatible)...but haven’t found anything. So could anyone point out a server that I could use that has this feature for 8.1 client? (Not to play, one that I can host).

Or does anyone have a code to make a pvp-enforced server into
a capture the flag server. (code / scripts, you know the "works"...);)

Thanks ones again.

i seen an 8.0 once. and it was mysql. it doesnt take much to change to 8.1 just use the source as a base and upgrade it. i would send you mine. but i dunno where i put it. and i edited the source to a different variation of CTF.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think blackknight made an 8.0 SQL Ctf server it includes everything all you need to do is update it to latest version of your needs

i have seen one on another site ot*f*a*n*s it had more modes so you could choose of pvp, pvp enf, ctf it would also change of map it had 6 maps i thing gesior made it, maybe its on otland to look for it.

Greetings DJMusicX

Back