• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

8.10 OT, manarune and healing help, please.

Tequa

Reaction score
Yo!
I'm not at this forum and I've recently started to make a new server with a friend of mine. We have been looking all over the internet and we've tried as much as we can of our knowledge. What I would like is someone to help me make a "Mana rune" and a "Healing rune" script so that it will work for our server wich is 8.10. We got an alright knowledge of what we're doing at the moment but this part about Manarune and Healing rune is something that is outside our "thinking box" right now. I'd be extremly greatful for some positive answers and help!

Greetings, Seb.

Doesn't matter what anyone wants to play. I want to bring it back to old-school and if I manage to do that, that's up to me. I want help, not judgement.

Doesn't matter what anyone wants to play. I want to bring it back to old-school and if I manage to do that, that's up to me. I want help, not judgement.
sorry but 8.10 isnt oldschool everything below 7.72 is oldschool.

Back