• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.2]Forgottenserver Testserver

I think most of the new items look like shit... they are really poorly done.
I think a lot of the people here could do better than that
lol

Its says it can´t load from MySQL.. what shall I do, don´t work with SQL so much..? I am using a SQLLite Manager with FireFox..? Please Help...

skills (
axe
sword
club
distance
shielding
fishing
)

Resets each time you log in to your char... wrote this and fix when you can ;) by the other things is perfect

i dont know but i really dont like it lots with buggs and i not sure but this is an 8.1 server that its added the items and the monsters its not an full 8.2

As said its the first 8.2 server released to public... i donot expect you to use it for public use...just testing... also i have an 8.2 server that is 90% working if you want to try it out the ip is : mickesrpg.servegame.com

and it will be released when its 100%

Stupid question

Xml or Sql?

if Sql, could any one tell me who to make it, cuz i really suck in Sql<how to get database> etc....

wouldnt recommend this ot, when you eat food you debug, or near someone they debug

yes it is , but its just a test server with many many bugs so you shouldnt download it, try gesiors realease

Nice test Server hihihihi
--------------------------
yours Mitzo

Back
Top Bottom