• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.3] The Forgotten Server - always NEW version ( .exe and SVN)!

Ghostass

Reaction score
I'll try to actualize this thread 1x/week.
Here you can always find newest version of The Forgotten Server. I download from SVN "tags" (newest TFS 0.2.13 version) and compile for you

Server made by TFS developers!

Last actualization of this post: 16 December 2008

[8.3/8.31]TFS 0.2.13 rev. ~1000

DOWNLOAD

(in this file are .exe [console version], databases [mysql and sqlite] schema, "data" directory, official documents about TFS and all needed libraries [.dll])

What I added to TFS 0.2.13:
- basespeed in vocations.xml - you can change default move speed of each vocation - 220 is deafult speed

<vocation id="1" name="Sorcerer" description="a sorcerer" basespeed="220" gaincap="10" ...

- /invisible command for GMs posted by Pedro B. on otf*ns.net forum
- fixed bug with IP bans - in normal TFS 0.2.13 when you ban someone IP it's banned until server restart/crash, not for 24 hours, bug reported to TFS developer
- IP bans loaded/saved in real time from/in database (like in TFS 0.3) - no more problems with "unban IP", now hoster open MySQL/SQLite database and delete record with IP ban, then player can login, don't have to restart server/reload anything
- Extra options in config.lua, bans configurable:

Code:
	--show how many HP player/monster heal
	showHealingDamage = "yes"
	-- show animatex text CRITICAL near player who do critical hit
	displayCriticalHitNotify = "yes"
	-- clean protection zones when clean map
	cleanProtectedZones = "yes"
	-- default 3 hours IP ban
	ipBanishmentTime = 3 * 60 * 60
	-- default 1 day account ban - give one warning point always
	normalBanishmentTime = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60
	-- default 3 days account ban - give warningsToFinalBan warning points always
	finalBanishmentTime = 3 * 24 * 60 * 60
	-- it is permement ban, not real deletion from database
	warningsToDeletion = 4
	-- when player has 3 warnings server ban for finalBanishmentTime
	warningsToFinalBan = 3

- TFS console version, all needed DLLs, data folder with modified commands.xml and vocations.xml, sources (modified) and official TFS documents included, compiled with parameter "-D__GLOBAL_STORAGE__" - you can use this distro with my graphic statistics (posted on Forum --> Web Applications)!

@down
Hah sry forget to change the date after up~, Please can you post scan?

Always new?
"Last actualization of this post: 28 July 2008!" :s

lol :p

but it isn't a big problem to open
svn.otland.net/public
and download packed newest version, then execute devcpp project with tf dev cpp and press ctrl + f9/f11. :)

this guy wanna put there some keyloggers ;s ;] i know what he wanna do trust me ;] dont download this shit

this guy wanna put there some keyloggers ;s ;] i know what he wanna do trust me ;] dont download this shit

I am so convinced. Thank you!

Still waiting for someone to clerify it.

Last edited:
don't download anything from this user, his last post was an keylogger. I download it and i have to format my pc -.-

You decided..
Screenshot-1.jpg

Back