• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.31 Ots MySQL thats working!!

jontchaav

Reaction score
hello , only 1 of all servers ive tried to host has been without errors , and that one didnt have any tps to hunt places (eldinworld - (wich i cannot fix myself since i havent hosted ot in like 4 years) And i would be glad if someone could post a good server that is 8.31 and works fine with MySQL with few tps and without "temple coordination errors" or such >>

Atm i want to use the Styller ot's one , but i cant see the accs on the MySQL neither the characters >>, and as i dont know how to fix this i guess someone could help me , or tip me for some other server.

Come on dude, learn something and do not try to download everything ready to host... that's kinda lame ; /

thats how you start....for example , i learned how to use MySql xD.. what i need is a server without errors i could handle the rest i think oO

Back