[8.4] Collapser Zulu - FULL OFFICIAL MAP

Gut

Collapser Zulu Creator
Reaction score
Hello to everybody at OTLand and to all of you Collapser fans out there!

Tibia Ver: 8.4

I am not going to go deep into description of the map as the people who will probably be downloading this are people who want to start their own Collapser server spinoff. As the owner of Collapser Zulu (now shutdown for many years), I have decided to post my map to the public so that anyone interested in using the Collapser map can do so without having to use a lower-quality tracked version.

Please note that this map is the work of many people (you know who you are!), including myself. There are many areas in this map that are not accessible to normal players because they are either unfinished or were just not meant to be open to the public.

This is the FULL map meaning that it includes all of the custom houses that were made over the years as well as their accompanying custom spawns. Some of these houses are amazing and should not go to waste!

Here is a screenshot of the temple:
Collapser Town Depot.JPG

Here is a screenshot of GM Island:
GM Island.JPG

Here is a screenshot of an unfinished / inaccessible area:
One of many unfinished areas.JPG

Thanks to all who helped with Collapser Zulu over the years!
If anybody would like to post more screenshots that they have from when the game was live, please do!

Good luck to all!
~Gut (God Guthead / COOL WOLF / Mike)

Attachments

Phemus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I love you! Thanks for sharing

Itutorial

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I never thought this day would of happened. Would you be willing to share any of the files such as: Mana potion and weapon damage so we can get an idea of the formula you used?

1Henrique

Reaction score
You guys are genies, simply the best game i ever play in my life, please make this happen again. Im shure the community will support you with whatever you need, every single player who played collapser will return

Nosferatu88

Tibia Tibia
Reaction score
This map have so much evo spawns of circles xD it hard to find cities ;0

Itutorial

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Gut I am assuming with the release of this map to the public you are allowing people to re-create Collapser Zulu.

Would you be willing to release the NPC or monster files?

OP
Gut

Gut

Collapser Zulu Creator
Reaction score
I never thought this day would of happened. Would you be willing to share any of the files such as: Mana potion and weapon damage so we can get an idea of the formula you used?
Sorry I am only providing the map to everyone! Everyone has to do the rest on their own :).

Itutorial

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Right on man, well thanks for your contribution. I know a lot of BR's that are going to be very happy. Can't wait to see all the half-assed Collapser servers opening xD

marcosb

Reaction score
I will definitely use it in my project. I will make the point of leaving the credits in the game. Thank you

Nemezzis46

Reaction score
This was the best server ever, someone bring it back! many people willing to donate to make it work

Saborny

Reaction score
i think in my opinion the best ever was around 2008-2010 zulu ....
after starting the new up special items and it lost for all ;/