• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4][Poland] Silesia OTS Project

Tomi313

Reaction score
Hello there. For polish players you can read the huge version in our native language.

Witam! - Forum SilesiaOTS

@Neon Okay, so i'll try...

I'm going to release a real REAL map OTS, which would beat all of RL Map servers at the moment. Why? Because I started with Tibia 8 years ago and about 5 years ago I made my first OT (which was using XML.. Hail the old times :) ). I got alot of experience and even more free time (up to.. 20h a day?). But yet, I got a little problem. I don't have enough money to get the map edit machine (my computer won't manage the rl map..), also no money for dedicated server and other thingies. I won't share my distro with anyone, who i don't know, so don't even post about that way. And one more thing. Please don't call me a thief or scammer, if you don't know me...

What I'll offer?

Real map, which I'll edit by myself until it will be ATLEAST at great level.
Exp rate: x7
Skill rate: x20
Mlvl rate: x7
Loot rate: x2
Frags to RS: 4
Frags to ban: 7
Fragtime: 8h

No exp scrolls, unbanishment runes, premmy, custom items and such stuffs at sms shop. No protection to donators. No botting. The support won't help anyone by giving exp, skills. I'll be on the server for atleast 8h per day, but i think i can be even 15h. I'll give all myself to do the server best. Alot of updates. Alot of EVERYTHING. Trust me.

All interested people welcome to my msn.

[email protected]

Kind Regards,
Tomi.

Last edited:
For everyone else, it's a 8.4 RL Map OTS project where the biggest problem are funds. All non-polish players are welcome to my msn.

Why don't you just make it in English?
Everyone understands English...

Back