• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.5 and 8.54 client open at same time?

Swizi

Reaction score
Sup guys, ive got a friend that host 3 servers at home on 3 different computers and on he's fourth computer hes using it to logg into servers and check for botters and help people. But he got only 1 problem.
Every time he needs to logg in on the servers he need to install first 8.5 client to come into the 8.5 server and after that he needs to install 8.54 client to come into the one with 8.54 client.

So my question is.. is it posible to create a kinda ""mc"" or a program so if im using a 8.54 client i would be able to open a 8.5 client at the same time?

I cant do it im not good at that stuff, but i would be happy if some1 could kinda ""create"" it for me. :thumbup:

You can also do it my way, install tibia 8.5 in a folder called 8.5 and then do the same with 8.54

rep++ if i helped

if im using a 8.54 client i would be able to open a 8.5 client at the same time?

Your way wouldn't help. He have to create 2 folders, one for 8.54 and 8.50 but then he need to patch them, becouse he wants to use both at the same time.

Sorry guys ur way sucked :d i really liked Strasxnis way that was the most easiest way. repp++ Strasxni and c ya in game xD

Back