• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.5 pic! kinda nice pics and kinda ugly pics

Those pictures is nothing if you compare them to carlin depot. The biggest fail in tibia 2009 summer update carlin depot:
uo0018.png

Whats the fail btw? Cant find any maybe you covered it in paint :D

lol ^_-, what will they change about the frag system?

yea the black skull and also the 20 last people doing the last damage on a guy gets unjustified kill. I smell noobchars lol

What the hell is that cave with a level door?
That's really ugly!

And lol at the depot, I thought that kind of bugs were only seen in the worse OT's.

But I like everything else from the update.

In Carlin depot, you can push the man outside when he is at the locker :D

Carlin depot guide to free items;

1) Ask a random player go to depot
2) Have said player stand in the leftmost depot area
3) Ask player to show his EQ by placing it on depot locker
4) If you stand behind the player, push him/her diagonally left-down (southwest)
5) Walk up to the locker and take items
6) Say "Thank you" and leave

Moreover, if a character with a black skull dies he will spawn in temple with no more than 40 hitpoints and 0 mana. So roaming the streets will become quite dangerous for black skulls, they will be easy prey then.

oO...

It's hard to get the black skull.

You need to kill the double of your red skull, so there is not a lot of people who being Black skull...

A black skulled character will also take the same damage as a monster does...
I SD a monster and say we take like 500damage, then I will SD a black skulled player and take 500 damage on him too!

and one thing more that sucks... If you get atked by a player he get pz and can't go into pz, BUT! If you atk back you can still go inside pz and go out SD go in, go out SD go in, go out SD go in.. and so on xD

Back