• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Armonia v1.2 (Original)

Limannen

Reaction score
This is Armonia v1.2.1 (Original)
Project status: active.

IMPORTANT:

*The distribution is based on The Forgotten Server - Version: 0.3.6 (Crying Damson)

*This server is barely runnable, you either wait for my next update or you have got to fix them yourself.
You can find them in dir/data/docs/TODO - open with notepad/++.

*Please keep in mind that this version, or any upcoming versions for that matter, will only contain the ORIGINAL map of Armonia. If you wish to use the edited, with teleports and everything, you can find it in the dir/data/world folder as well.

*You will have to download the .exe from the original TFS 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) thread - safety issues.

DLL Files:
http://otland.net/f18/opentibia-dll-files-v1-4b-1042/

Source code:
- Browse
- SVN Client

If you notice any bug, please report them.

Attachments

• [8.54] Armonia v1.2.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,847 · VirusTotal
Yo thanks for sharing! Approved of course.

Very nicely laid out thread. I wish all people who post here would do this :)

that what u mean is the edited :/
read the thread name // Original, so it must be the original armonia map and serv.

Thanks for sharing limannen

Limannen said the editet one is in the map dir/data/world too..

So....^_^

Give him rep+. Hes working harder then you guys think!.

LOl man help me roflmao It says when i log in The temple posision is incorrect plz contact the admin..

Back