• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Custom Map (Rpg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Hello!

I was going to map a custom map to my server, but instead i started at other ots.
The main city is high detailed and took alot of time.
It's not a complete map so not every part of it is done detailing but it's 2 city's and like 10 hunting spots, trainers, bosses and Quest room :)

Pic:
Rpgmap.jpgRpgmap1.jpgrpgmap2.jpgrpgmap3.jpgrpgmap4.jpg
Download: Rpgmap rar

Enjoy!

It's different, I like it, but defiantly not RPG.

No teleports, leading nowhere.
No spawns.
Random City Guard post.
Signs not in proper english.
TELEPORTS

Highly detailed city? You must be joking. If you're wanna be close to a decent rpg map, delete the tps, add lots of more details, use raw and don't map squary houses.

Up to him what he wanna map, He doesnt make it so You like it, He makes what he think is best.

i like the first picture it looks like upside down thais interesting :p
and that huge mountain looks a bit like evolutions dragon mountain
and for peoples who thinks squary houses aren't RPG read the tutorial from some guy forgot his username
he hosted once a server where only 5 people could apply and play an awesome quest, that guy that made RPG tutorial about houses, and spawns about whats overspawned and what isn't etc.

Upside down thais temple, and I'm guessing thats your main city, do you want players to be leaving the temple to the southern part of thais, where nothing grabs your attention..? going north of thais temple takes you to the city center, edrons is situated in the middle, venores in the middle, but they're all leading to eye grabbing parts of that particular city.

Its not a upside down thais, its mapped by the thais style.

lol
something wrong in the downloading url
reupload it and pm me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back