• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Future OTS

Draxor

Reaction score
Totally new ots for 8.54

Code:
Quests:

• Demon Oak Quest.
  • POI.
  • Yalaharian Quest.
  • Demon Helmet Quest.
  • Morgaroth Quest.
  • Beginning Quest.
  • Inquisition quest.
  • Anihhilator Quest

Code:
Some info:

• Bugs in console are fixed.
  • New items, monsters as in tibia 8.54.
  • Bless System as in real tibia.
  • New npc.
  • Trainers.
  • New hunting places.
  • Source files in ots folder.

Download link:
Future OTS [8.54] + Source (speedyshare download)

Scan:
virustotal.com

Screens:
ImagesHack slideshow

Thanks to:
*Speedyshare - for files hosting
*Imageshack.us - for images hosting
*Virustotal.com - for safety

BR -.-' Why the heck do you bother making ots just for BRs, i mean okay, when i saw the information text i said darn its BR then i runned to first pc to check it out and i said thank got it aint br, i steped to second one and he started talking to me in brazil language... Can you BRs please inform us that its for BRs only?

The ot is cool but some NPCs only speak brazilian language....
The map could be a little better as well...

That is not a problem if you think you should know yourself intelligent change the language to the npc .. not a big problem!

BR -.-' Why the heck do you bother making ots just for BRs, i mean okay, when i saw the information text i said darn its BR then i runned to first pc to check it out and i said thank got it aint br, i steped to second one and he started talking to me in brazil language... Can you BRs please inform us that its for BRs only?

"brazil language".. OH did you mean portuguese?

too many ignorant people in this thread, we brazilians speak portuguese

This is no Future OTS.. It is my ots.. and I delete this engine.. :) I ccan't give him. :)So.. yo pm to me.. and I sell or change for gp on kyra.. :) OTS >:p

There are bugged spells "exevo mas paladin" and "exevo mas sorcerer".
no exhaust and mana cost = 0

Back