• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] SadTeam (karmia)+action+movements and more

mlodzian46

Szatan ^.^
Reaction score
hello :)
wants to share the map and server
Client: 8.54
Base Distribution: Crying Damson 0.3.6pl1

map
(dead screenshots removed)

screenshot from the game
(dead screenshots removed)

rep ?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
yo, when i start server i have many errors when Loading map and spawns, "Cannot load Dragon, Trainer" etc. Why?

@lopezo
Check and make sure the monsters and what not are in the monsters folder and listed in monsters.xml and make sure you are using the correct disto. If the monsters are missing, add them manually. If you are not using TFS Crying Damson 0.3.6pl1 then switch to it...

Shit, I dont know what to do with that monsters, can anyone upload monsters in xml to work in this server or anything like this please

hey man have one error in runtime erro! Tex: This Applecation has requested the runtime to terminate it an unusual way please contact the application's support tean for more informacion ..... is the Error hel my

Back