• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6/12X] [TFS1.3] Global + Source + Web + tools + Quest Reward System

Why do I get this when I try to start the server (theforgottenserver.exe)?:

View attachment 74596

I made sure that the database configuration in config.lua is 100% correct.
Also, mysql is running 100%, works perfect with other servers.

It works perfectly with other servers, but not this one.
Why?
are you using the database provided in this topic or some other database?

are you using the database provided in this topic or some other database?
I am using the database provided in this topic, so i am very confused why it is not working to start the server?
Post automatically merged:

I am using the database provided in this topic, so i am very confused why it is not working to start the server?
I am using Windows 10, maybe it does not support to run on Windows 10?

I am using Windows 10, maybe it does not support to run on Windows 10?

I am using WAMPserver and MYSQL, what do you use to make it work?

Hello, I have a small problem when I try to install the website, I get this "error" The table myaac_account_actions already exists. It looks like AAC has already been installed. The MySQL schema will not be imported. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for your help in solving the problem.

tabela 2.png

tabela1.png

Tabela myaac_account_actions już istnieje. Wygląda na to, że AAC został już zainstalowany. Schemat MySQL nie zostanie zaimportowany..

Additionally, when I try to log in a character, I get this error report client 11.00

tabbela 3.png

Last edited:
Hello, I have a small problem when I try to install the website, I get this "error" The table myaac_account_actions already exists. It looks like AAC has already been installed. The MySQL schema will not be imported. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for your help in solving the problem.

View attachment 76840

View attachment 76839

Tabela myaac_account_actions już istnieje. Wygląda na to, że AAC został już zainstalowany. Schemat MySQL nie zostanie zaimportowany..

Additionally, when I try to log in a character, I get this error report client 11.00

View attachment 76841

The error in MySQL occurs because the database you imported is one where MYACC has already been installed, so there is no need to perform the import. If you want to undo this, simply delete the tables in the database that start with myacc_.

There is a bug with dupe/clone items, I don't know how but one guy cloned a lot of items on server.
They were hidden on the map north of thais and in a special depot they could teleport too, search valuable item IDs on the map and youll find them 😉

They were hidden on the map north of thais and in a special depot they could teleport too, search valuable item IDs on the map and youll find them 😉
yes, on one occasion I saw my map posted online and one has to take advantage hehe

[QUOTE = "polileusz, publicación: 2593203, miembro: 78062"]
Hola gente, tengo un pequeño problema. Recibo este error y no sé qué hacer con él: / He creado una cuenta (myacc) y puedo iniciar sesión, crear un personaje, pero no me permite iniciar sesión en el juego. Sigue diciendo el número de cuenta o contraseña incorrecta. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

EDITAR: he encontrado una solución, tuve que cambiar la versión del cliente en Config.local.php

EDIT2: ¿Alguien sabe por qué los comandos de DIOS no funcionan?
[/CITAR]
Estoy usando el traductor de Google. Intente verificar la conexión MySql que tiene, la base de datos bien vinculada con la config.lua del paquete de datos y le recomendaría que instale MyAcc nuevamente, lo hice y funcionó, pero por el momento creo que dejo esto de los ots: / Saludos.

Estoy usando el traductor de Google. Intenta verificar la conexión MySql que tienes, la base de datos bien enlazada con el config.lua del paquete de datos y te recomendaría que vuelvas a instalar MyAcc, yo lo hice y funcionó, pero por el momento creo que te dejo esto de los ots:/Saludos.
o tengo el mismo problema q pueso aser para solucionarlo
Br

Hello guys, how are you? So there is no update for this server? because I'm having problems with it, it's going offline regardless of the time, it can stay for an hour, 2 hours, or 30 minutes, and I'm also not able to compile it

I have this error when installing the Website, when I delete the file 'config.local.php' to reinstall MyAAC it gives error 500 and no page opens and if I delete the install directory:

Not Found​

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Could anyone help me with this? Thanks :)Sem título.png

Last edited:
Back