• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Account Manager Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Man

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Account Manager Spawn by Andy,

Andy's.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy's.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

This is link since the code doesn't work here.

Mostly everyone uses websites now to create an account but still looks cool nice.

I'm from México and almost all people use account manager here.

I don't understand why they would use account manager so they just have no clue how to set up a website or something?

I don't understand why they would use account manager so they just have no clue how to set up a website or something?

México = laggy internet, so they use account manager. And I don't know why, but if Mexican's see a x999 custom server with website, they don't play it.

Hmm that's just to bad , i wouldn't even consider playing an OT without a website but that's just me.

Hmm that's just to bad , i wouldn't even consider playing an OT without a website but that's just me.

me too xD it just makes me feel that the person who made this ot is not an expert so it's most likely that it's gonna shut down after a few days...

You can have website just for news and have acc manager, its more secure in my opinion with good anti spam scripts

no actually it's pointless to make a website for news only, if you want to keep account manager and also have a website then it would be a forum for your ot, other than that you would be wasting your precious time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back