• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] TFS 1.5 RinkachiOT Custom server

shakal1994

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Today I no longer work with 8.60 servers, so I decided to release some datapacks for you!

This is a custom server, with a map completely made by me. it's a mix of several servers placed in the best way to make an RPG server.

He is using the latest TFS 1.5 downgraded by Nekiro. (Styller is the base of (Luan, I don't know if he has an otland account) and all other stuff was collected from the otland forum.

All functionality, some events in revscripts.

Task, autoloot, reward chest, reward level, upgrade system, boss daily, vip system, exclusive quests, more than 5 cities, most interconnected to each other

I hope you enjoy it and use it as you see fit!

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-18 at 17.58.57.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-18 at 17.47.11.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-05-18 at 17.47.37.jpeg

Attachments

Thank you for this.

i've tried compiling by myself but when i open the exe, i get the "unprotected error in call to lua api (attempt to index a nil value)" and the console crashes.

Also the website looks like this:1687733609568.png

any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Obrigado por isso.

Tentei compilar sozinho, mas quando abro o exe, recebo o "erro desprotegido na chamada para lua api (tentativa de indexar um valor nulo)" e o console trava.

Além disso, o site está assim:View attachment 76422

alguma ideia?

Desde já, obrigado!
Do you compile on Linux? Strange that these errors happen, it was tested on several machines and it worked normally...

Tell me what machine and operating system you are using

Do you compile on Linux? Strange that these errors happen, it was tested on several machines and it worked normally...

Tell me what machine and operating system you are using
Hi there!

i compiled it on windows 11. using vcpkg

Back