• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] TFS 1.5 - STYLLER+BAIAK - For version 8.6 only

shakal1994

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Today I no longer work with 8.60 servers, so I decided to release some datapacks for you!

This is a styller with baiak hunts, a different map, with a tps room, quests, bosses and events.

He is using the latest TFS 1.5 downgraded by Nekiro. (Styller is the base of (Luan, I don't know if he has an otland account) and all other stuff was collected from the otland forum.

All functionality, some events in revscripts.

Task, autoloot, reward chest, reward level, upgrade system, daily boss, vip system, balanced vip items, exclusive quests.

I hope you enjoy it and use it as you see fit!

1684493818385.png

1684494191820.png
1684494229579.png

Attachments

can you please upload the windows compiled version plz? i can't seem to compile it myself. i always get the lua or fmt problem.
thank you.

você pode, por favor, fazer o upload da versão compilada do Windows, por favor? Eu não consigo compilar sozinho. Eu sempre recebo o problema lua ou fmt.
obrigado.
Hello buddy, how are you?

Unfortunately I don't know how to do anything in windows... the server was all programmed in linux