• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] - Thais rework

markomax97

Reaction score
Back after long time on Otland :3
I was bored and had idea from before to work on Thais for 8.6 client. Goal was to renew old sprites (walls, tiles ect.) and to play with borders a little bit.
I ended up adding a couple of houses and improving some of them.
Map is cropped so it preserve just the tilles that are being worked out and everything else is cut off.
It can possibly be copied and slapt on orginal RL map (ps. in that case you may think about preserving houses from RL map and deleting one you gona copy from new Thais).

Some pictures :

screenshot_2021-05-2-2-36-52.png

screenshot_2021-05-2-2-37-4.png

screenshot_2021-05-2-2-23-46.png

(Sorcerer Guild and West Gate)
screenshot_2021-05-2-2-35-54.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
First 8.6 map I think looks attractive in awhile, Good job!
Also: love the thing you did with the fountains :3

Back after long time on Otland :3
I was bored and had idea from before to work on Thais for 8.6 client. Goal was to renew old sprites (walls, tiles ect.) and to play with borders a little bit.
I ended up adding a couple of houses and improving some of them.
Map is cropped so it preserve just the tilles that are being worked out and everything else is cut off.
It can possibly be copied and slapt on orginal RL map (ps. in that case you may think about preserving houses from RL map and deleting one you gona copy from new Thais).

Some pictures :

View attachment 58240

View attachment 58241

View attachment 58243

(Sorcerer Guild and West Gate)
View attachment 58245

it looks simple but in a good way
i like it
well made

Back