• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Tibia Global Full incl/TFS+sources

Hi!

It's been a LONG time since I last tried a server. Only change I made was change the sqltype in config.lua to sqlite. I run the server and it seems to be working fine, loads everything and then I start getting hundreds of lines with this error: sqlite3_prepare_v2(): SQLITE ERROR: no such table: z_ots_comunication (SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE "type" = 'login';)

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Those errors are because the tables for the Znote AAC are not in the SQLite. Because no one uses SQLite for software like this outside of local testing.

SQLite is for desktop applications to save their settings in. Or a small toy chatbot for an IRC channel covered in cobwebs.. It's not suitable for a production network service daemon.

Those errors are because the tables for the Znote AAC are not in the SQLite. Because no one uses SQLite for software like this outside of local testing.

SQLite is for desktop applications to save their settings in. Or a small toy chatbot for an IRC channel covered in cobwebs.. It's not suitable for a production network service daemon.

Gesior AAC*

I guess I made presumptions based on the z_* table naming. Is that just a widespread convention now?

ESET-NOD32
A Variant Of Win32/GameServer.AA Potentially Unwanted
F-Secure
Heuristic.HEUR/AGEN.1033453
Ikarus
Trojan-Dropper.Delf
Jiangmin
Backdoor.Bot.a

Back