• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.6 WAR Server Freelance Mapper Needed

Royalty

GrinchyGame
Reaction score
I am currently seeking a mapper for a project I have been working on "in secret" for about two years now, until recently I have been able to accomplish little due to rl responsibilities getting in the way thus I am here looking for applicants who wish to help create stunning detailed maps for my war server project "DedicatedOT WAR Remake".

I am willing to pay (CAD) for each map assuming that it's not a copy/paste from another server or some lazy creation.

If you are interested please PM me here on OTLand
, if the work is good enough I would eventually consider hiring the best candidate(s) for permanent future work on the project.

Understand that those hired for mapping WILL NOT receive any tool characters in the game when it's finally released (ie. GM/CM characters) as I will be looking for separate staff when the project is closer to completion.

Last edited:
So much information but not for us
How much do you pay :D
Payment depends entirely on the quality of the work.

Edit: With that response in mind I will not release exact details as while I do want applicants I don't want to be bombarded by crap maps. So like I mentioned in the original post I won't even consider poorly mapped pieces.

Edit2: I updated the thread title to include the game map version I am seeking.

Was in talks with a mapper known as Cjakker, they took my description of the map requested and only completed half of the project and tried to submit it as is, when I told them it was incorrect they argued with me therefore I terminated the contract and rejected their map. Out of respect for the designer I have deleted the conversation from my discord and removed any information I deem valuable as well.

I am still seeking a freelance mapper for this project and will pay up to 50CAD per piece.

Back