• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Latest forgottenserver 1.3/1.4. Clean downport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you didn't say if you want it compiled for Linux or Windows and 64/32-bit so this is the one I compiled for Windows 64-bit, but you'll have to learn how to compile it so you can edit your source in the future and be updated.

Thanks man really. il try this and see if i get it working. i have a dream to realize. My 8,6 OT Clean Rl Map as a clean slate, where the players vote and decide wether they want me to add more World/Enemies/Items/Weapons/Buffs and Nerfs. Always Gm presence but the world is molded by the players, the players decide how the world will change.. With a small Pay-To-Progress system and not a Pay-To-Win Money scam.
All i need is this damn 8.6 TFS.13 to Work.
Thanks.

How make a .bat to run the server? I don't want use CD everytime I run the server :(

Works fine - only need a working version of either Gelsior or Znote for this

Anyone got complete RL map (NPC,Quests etc.) for this distribution?
I will be grateful

Ive got this error:

1565297819640.png

How can i fix?

Thanks!!

--EDIT

I removed the line 8 from globalevents->startup.lua

Lua:
db.asyncQuery("DELETE FROM [ICODE]market_history[/ICODE] WHERE [ICODE]inserted[/ICODE] <= " .. (os.time() - configManager.getNumber(configKeys.MARKET_OFFER_DURATION)))

I removed the line Is there any problem?

Ive got this error:

View attachment 38128

How can i fix?

Thanks!!

--EDIT

I removed the line 8 from globalevents->startup.lua

Lua:
db.asyncQuery("DELETE FROM [ICODE]market_history[/ICODE] WHERE [ICODE]inserted[/ICODE] <= " .. (os.time() - configManager.getNumber(configKeys.MARKET_OFFER_DURATION)))

I removed the line Is there any problem?
I missed these changes probably when downgrading, you can submit pull request with following changes regarding market, thanks in advance.

I missed these changes probably when downgrading, you can submit pull request with following changes regarding market, thanks in advance.
Nekiro, found a bug in arena PvP.
When player die by a player (player died get teleported to temple, and not drop level) [OK!]
When player die by a monster (player drop level) [ERROR!] -> the player should not lose level as it is in a PvP zone

Try .\ instead of ./ If it didn't work try using Powershell or CMD and run as administrator.

Which Gesior version works with this? Can't get it to work with the newest one

Account maker last update: 5 February 2013 That's written on Gesior.pl's signature so I can assume that Gesior's AAC doesn't work with latest TFS because it is outdated.
He can correct me If I am wrong.

Before i go through it all... does znote work for this? Or if someone could point me in the right direction to get a website for this release? Much appreciated!

Also @op thank you so much for this release, very happy to find a more stable 8.6!

@Silba I've been using this release to test some stuff and got znote's aac to work perfectly with it so it should be alright to use it

@Ramirow thanks mate, going to try and set it up tonight. Been a while but i cant resists what looks like a stable 8.6 release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back