[8.60] The Forgotten Server 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vemvetvad

Reaction score
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'corecrt.h': No such file or directory theforgottenserver C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.10.24728\include\crtdefs.h 10

When trying to compile. Anyone?

Drinny

Reaction score
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'ctype.h': No such file or directory theforgottenserver C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Include\um\winnt.h 31

Getting this when trying to compile my forgotten server. CAn anyone help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerycreuz

Reaction score
I compiled it successfully but my .exe doesn't work, when I execute the program it crashes every time.

Code:
>  theforgottenserver.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Gery\Desktop\forgottenserver-8.6\vc14\x64\Debug\theforgottenserver.exe
1>  theforgottenserver.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Gery\Desktop\forgottenserver-8.6\vc14\x64\Debug\theforgottenserver.pdb (Full PDB)
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
I don't find the .dll files so I downloaded ones from the post which is in this topic.
I don't know where is the problem.
Anyone could have an idea?

Stigma

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I compiled it successfully but my .exe doesn't work, when I execute the program it crashes every time.

Code:
>  theforgottenserver.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Gery\Desktop\forgottenserver-8.6\vc14\x64\Debug\theforgottenserver.exe
1>  theforgottenserver.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Gery\Desktop\forgottenserver-8.6\vc14\x64\Debug\theforgottenserver.pdb (Full PDB)
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
I don't find the .dll files so I downloaded ones from the post which is in this topic.
I don't know where is the problem.
Anyone could have an idea?
it would be easier to know what the problem is if you were able to post any errors you get
if you don't get any errors:
  • make sure the exe is located in your server folder next to your dlls and config.lua
  • make sure the config.lua database connection is correct (you need to set up a database and website to run to create an account, character, and run the server, here is a tutorial by Znote)
if you get an error and the error code is something like 0x000007b, make sure your dll files are 64bit (you can find the dll packs here)

Gerycreuz

Reaction score
it would be easier to know what the problem is if you were able to post any errors you get
  • make sure the exe is located in your server folder next to your dlls and config.lua
  • make sure the config.lua database connection is correct (you need to set up a database and website to run to create an account, character, and run the server, here is a tutorial by Znote)
if you get an error and the error code is something like 0x000007b, make sure your dll files are 64bit (you can find the dll packs here)
Yes I also did that, but the thing is that my exe crashes without error. I have got the connection to database well I think and my dll are 64bit also.
I don't know if the error is bc i don't write anything on mysqlSock:

Code:
MySQL
mysqlHost = "localhost"

mysqlUser = "otserv"

mysqlPass = "CUSnSKnSTcpuKEiO"

mysqlDatabase = "otserv"

mysqlPort = 3306

mysqlSock = ""

Gerycreuz

Reaction score
Yes I also did that, but the thing is that my exe crashes without error. I have got the connection to database well I think and my dll are 64bit also.
I don't know if the error is bc i don't write anything on mysqlSock:

Code:
MySQL
mysqlHost = "localhost"

mysqlUser = "otserv"

mysqlPass = "CUSnSKnSTcpuKEiO"

mysqlDatabase = "otserv"

mysqlPort = 3306

mysqlSock = ""
I have that error in the compilation:

Code:
1>c:\users\gery\desktop\forgottenserver-master\src\game.cpp(5626): warning C4702: unreachable code
1>c:\users\gery\desktop\forgottenserver-master\src\game.cpp(5630): warning C4702: unreachable code
1>  Finished generating code

Dekoalaa

Reaction score
Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'libboost_system-vc140-mt-1_62.lib' theforgottenserver C:\Users\John\Desktop\serur\forgottenserver-8.6\vc14\LINK 1

god damnit tibia ot always issues fixing stuffs.

Bruno Minervino

Reaction score

Schwarzbeere

BraveOnline Developer
Reaction score
Is it possible to change the movement to like 7.4 in any option? That player can be blocked by other players? :) Thanks!

DukeeH

Reaction score
Is it possible to change the movement to like 7.4 in any option? That player can be blocked by other players? :) Thanks!
Yeah, there's probably somewhere on the sources.
Just create a support thread asking for "Disable walking through players on tfs 1.x"

Jompi

A hoagie in disguise.
Reaction score
I am having some problems..
• Quests don't work, you just open up the chest and the item is inside of it. Yet you cannot move the chest.
• Your character moves really clunky, if you mapclick you move really choppy.
• You seem to only be able to put certain things in the equipment slots. Objects can only be put in one certain hand and some items won't be equipped. Not sure if this is something from RL Tibia, but seems strange.

Jompi

A hoagie in disguise.
Reaction score
If a player relogs between different characters the server eventually crashes.

rudger

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
If a player relogs between different characters the server eventually crashes.
I have this too and I can't really load any 8.6? map without a hack, I'm getting: [Fatal - Map::loadMap] [x:32754, y:31462, z:15] Failed to load item 1740.

Status
Not open for further replies.