• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts 8 levers and 1 teleport tfs 1.5

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
hello, I would like to know if someone could help me, I'm doing the hota mission (tibia global), I would like some help, if possible someone could help me with an action where there are 8 levers, when pulling the first one, the person has 4 minutes to pull the 7 and create a teleport that throws the player to another location. if the player does not pull the 8 levers within 4 minutes they reset.

tibiawiki.
On this floor, you will have to pull 8 levers. You will have about 4 minutes in the teleport after first joining to leverage, so it is recommended that you team up with 6 non-team people to help.
Place as 6 people in the yellow dots and two team players in the blue dots, the rest of the team must teleport at the red dot. Everyone must pull like levers at the same time, and the two blue dot players must even run the teleport.

Attachments

Back