• Vote in November Mapping Competition to select a winner!
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] Rookgaard Tales+

Paco

Reaction score
INTRODUCTION

Hello! Maybe you remember me, maybe not. My name is Francisco Fonseca, and I'm from México, I am 30 years old, and I work at the local government of my city. Because of this, I lost a dream, a dream of host my own server... Yes, as you can see today, I'm releasing my server Rookgaard Tales+ I spent over 12 years programing and thinking on quests for this, I really put my heart into this. I don't have much time for Open Tibia stuff or videogames nowdays, I'm stuck on an adult real life now. Many years back I showed this server on this forum and I pretended to put in online and have lots of fun, but that never happend. I am amazed of how this community has prospered and all of the new stuff you open tibia guys are making. If there's still some Rookgaards lovers out there then you will love this one, this server is old but I promise you lots of fun! I just hope somebody out there fall in love with this server I've made and host it, don't forget to invite me!

TECHNICAL INFO

• Runs fine with crystalserver.0.1.5_r182
  • 9.1 Client and otlandipchanger Needed
  • SQLite Studio Needed
If you find any bugs, please let me know

FEATURES

• 69 NPCs each one with personalitles and lots keywords
  • 40+ Quests, including the classic ones and new surprises
  • 50+ Raids
  • All outfits, addons and mounts are obtainable via quests/items
  • Spell learning system
  • Revamaped Zones
  • New Zones
  • New Weapons
  • All items works exactly like real Tibia
  • NPCs visit the island giving you access to more adventures
  • Houses
  • Marriage System
  • Bank System
  • Rare Sapwn/Bosses
  • Mining System
  • Lumberjack System
  • Improved Fishing
  • Depots
  • Blessings
  • And more surprises!
SCREENSHOTS

In memory of my cat Virgilia, thanks for all the purrs

WARNING: As it is an old engine, It contains false positive viruses.

Attachments

• FonsecaServ.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 297 · VirusTotal
  • Rookgaard Tales+ 04-08-2020 Update.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 134 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:

Prototigre

Reaction score
Hola! justo hoy estuve pensando en abrir un server custom de tibia y por eso entré a esta pag. Me daré una vuelta por tu server!

Solutions
Reaction score
I do remember you, old time member here. I started same time you did only as Ravaual or something like that.
OK just checked out your server haven't run it yet but I did look at every script and all the data
Scripts - are some of the most unique I have seen here in a very long time. Congrats.
Quest setup - I have never seen a Quest setup like this I have ask here many times through out the years on how it works. yours is remarkable. Love it.
All in all this has been the best example of a good server I have see, and that include mine. the only other I will give this kind of credit would be Eldin and the Forgotten Server Team. Good Job.
I would like to use some of the scripts for my new version of Roxor 9.60 if you don't mind.

Last edited:
OP
Paco

Paco

Reaction score
I do remember you, old time member here. I started same time you did only as Ravaual or something like that.
OK just checked out your server haven't run it yet but I did look at every script and all the data
Scripts - are some of the most unique I have seen here in a very long time. Congrats.
Quest setup - I have never seen a Quest setup like this I have ask here many times through out the years on how it works. yours is remarkable. Love it.
All in all this has been the best example of a good server I have see, and that include mine. the only other I will give this kind of credit would be Eldin and the Forgotten Server Team. Good Job.
I would like to use some of the scripts for my new version of Roxor 9.60 if you don't mind.
Don't time fly? I miss the old times!
Thank you very much it means a lot to me, I really put my efforts on this.
And please, be my guest, feel free to use whatever you need!

Solutions
Reaction score
Thank you so much my friend. don't be a stranger stop by and keep tabs on OTland once in a while. see you in the future. send me a personal with your email and I will keep in touch.

estebaneq

Reaction score
this server is great rpg oldschool
easy to use, a very complete server
you made an amazing work
very funny quests and adventures
love the npcs and rpg
great to play with friends

thank you very much paco
hope you keep working on new proyects someday

OP
Paco

Paco

Reaction score
found a bug when swimming at beach cannot change outfit back, need re-log
can you fix?

I 'll see about that, I've been playing with my girlfriend and some friends and I detected a couple of things that gotta be upgraded, I 'll publish an extract of the datapack for you guys to update when It's finished, also I'm working on a couple of new quests and maybe I'll add more hunting areas in the old mine.

OP
Paco

Paco

Reaction score
gracias man <3... intentare usar tu server para reconstruir mi sueño y hacerme dinero :3

Me da mucho gusto que te sirva y te haya gustado, espero que lo logres, divertete mucho!
Y me invitas cuando esté en línea! Estoy creando algunas cosas nuevas en mis ratos libres, después lo pondré aquí para que actualices!

I'm glad you liked it, hope you do it and this could be useful for ya
Invite me when the server is on, I'm creating new things on my free time, stay on touch for updates!

Zuxinowo

Reaction score
7. Foreign language: This is an English community, and you are expected to speak English on the boards.
Me da mucho gusto que te sirva y te haya gustado, espero que lo logres, divertete mucho!
Y me invitas cuando esté en línea! Estoy creando algunas cosas nuevas en mis ratos libres, después lo pondré aquí para que actualices
ok cuando lo tenga en linea te dare la ip :3

zuxerserver.sytes.net

Nokturno

Not a human
Reaction score
Nice to see someone posting his own work so ppl can enjoy it.
The best part for me is that havent seen many ppl from the same country as me here lol.

Gratz🇲🇽