• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

___°Information to TwifySoft Tutors°___

Shirotriplex

True Weekend Warrior.
Reaction score
Hiho,

as you know I have demoted 4 tutors in 3 days;
  • Nesticy

I would like to speak with;
  • Disiz Why Im Hot

Our conversation starts ingame at 7 p.m. Middle-European Time on private chat channel.
I will invite you guys to channel.

King Regards,
Shiro

my few words of truth:

@Shirotriplex

if u demote me for this ?
i really dont care = ]
This confirms only one thing = ]

I do not see any reasons to talk.
Just inactive tutor must be demoted.
Now they are scared and they try to do something on help,but it is only for a moment.
Tokenz are inactive from 3 months.
Skiee from the beginning of his tutor position.
Do something for a server or colleagues?
You have to change it.
Also when i speak with this "tutors" they are 100 % sure that u will never demote them even if they are inactive , cuz u are good friends ?
Furthermore, Tokenz said that I will be demoted.
Tokenz gave his account to Skiee and he login for him ,its really sad.
I spend my time with them on tutor channel tonight.
And I know much better candidates for this positions(I told you about them several times), and we need "fresh" active tutors.
Inactive for so many months should lose positions,So we have nothing to talk.
Just follow your duty,and stop defend ur colleagues.
Degrade them as soon as possible .
Active tutors on shadow : me , you ,Sphinx Crisis and milla dark who certainly agree with me.
In the last few days we have more than 900 ppl online this means more "work" for us.
Give other players a chance they also have knowledge about Shadowcores .

I will have nothing more to say , just do what you have to do.
You see yourself what is happening.

Hated Tutor

Disiz.

Special Greetings for Tokenz and Skiee = )
Just go away kids ;)

I agree with Disiz Why Im Hot, I'm still in the game online and see what's going on help and other channels, in my opinion, those who should be in position is Disiz, Milla, Sphinix

L O L

being tutor on ots is serious buiseness XD

These two guys have been demoted for inactivity. (Skiee , Tokenz )
And from that moment we have problem with them.
I know GM is able to check the ip address.
So , could you do something about them ?
@Mark
qJleAWv.jpg

These two guys have been demoted for inactivity. (Skiee , Tokenz )
And from that moment we have problem with them.
I know GM is able to check the ip address.
So , could you do something about them ?
@Mark
qJleAWv.jpg
Hmm, im a little bit done with you and your ignorend ass. first you accuse me and Tokenz of account sharing and inactive (witch i have a reason for but you are to ignorend to lissen!) An now try to blame me for this becouse a guy named palm sayd "Im skiee"

I dont know where your head is but i think its pretty far up ur asshole.
@Shirotriplex
We are now making a voting point for the demotion of "Disiz Why Im Hot"

Or is it "Disiz Why Imhot" i know you party bot them. Altough you got warned for that. You think this warning is just a joke don't you

Either way Disiz for demotion!

I agree with Disiz Why Im Hot, I'm still in the game online and see what's going on help and other channels, in my opinion, those who should be in position is Disiz, Milla, Sphinix

ChudyArrogante = Polish hussar, worth to know. :)

I would remove ALL tutors,
And just keep up: "
Milla,
Tenka, and
Scalletta"
And MAYBE,
Promote back to Disiz, note i dont have any kind of relation with those guys, theyre the most active and the ones i see they really try to help players out, the other ones,
are just inactive, or rarely logs help channel, or bother to help, since most of em just bot or log in with anti-idle for dont get demoted due to inactivity.
Peace.

I still believe that tenkaping should be promoted to Senior tutor, and rest should be demoted. Milla just recently scammed one of my friends here on SC. I don't find milla/fak ju gajs being a proper tutor or so called fulfilling the "required" criterias for it.

Scal
I would remove ALL tutors,
And just keep up: "
Milla,
Tenka, and
Scalletta"
And MAYBE,
Promote back to Disiz, note i dont have any kind of relation with those guys, theyre the most active and the ones i see they really try to help players out, the other ones,
are just inactive, or rarely logs help channel, or bother to help, since most of em just bot or log in with anti-idle for dont get demoted due to inactivity.
Peace.
Scaletta is me. Hmmm... I'm not even logging on this character hehe :p as you can see Milla will be demoted for power abusing. I will demote him this Monday because I am in Poland right now.

Yours truly,
Seb

Scal
Scaletta is me. Hmmm... I'm not even logging on this character hehe :p as you can see Milla will be demoted for power abusing. I will demote him this Monday because I am in Poland right now.

Yours truly,
Seb
Yeh I know its you, but since is the char that show up in site, and maybe people dont know its you :3

Back