• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(_Website_) :: Witch Layout To Use ::

Super Nova

A Sad Alien
Reaction score
Hey, i started a new OT, but i don't know witch layout to use.

It's a Highrate Spider OTs Map.

Any Idea?

Edit : (For Nevalopo)

I want it to be easy to access. But Donation Menu. Not a shitload of Menus. But a nice and simple Layout.

OMFG, what a stupid question... this thread doesn't appoint to Open Tibia support.

Yea i do, :( but i can't find a good layout. All the layouts i have are fine, but when i go to the shop, the shop offer thing is like 10000x bigger than the page and other things.

Yea i do, :( but i can't find a good layout. All the layouts i have are fine, but when i go to the shop, the shop offer thing is like 10000x bigger than the page and other things.

fix tables =) or post it here

Easy shit to fix, still I guess you got over the SpiderOT somehow and I won't help you if you did 'steal' it etc. Prove you didn't and I can help yah

I didn't steal the SpiderOT, me and my friend are remaking the map... I have no power over to think what you think, but all thats in my controll is my OT.

Back