• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint A flamer insulted me in my own thread, and I got warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonks

Banned User
Reaction score
Theres something I heard about it before in everywhere called ''Fair''
Do you think it's the fair, when I get insulted in my own thread by a guy called 'Pro Eep', and in the same time, Mrs 'Scarlet Ayleid', gives me a warning, I don't think that's cool.
He should get a same warning as me.
Heres his quote.
Tonks youre idiot, look at your picture fucking racist
Please don't flame, you'll get a punishment for this.
And also, It's my own opinion, I will delete it when I want to.
Fuck Israel again!
Happy?
Reported.
Edit: I've put allah akbar's one. [Picture].
But I only changed it, Just because thats a forum.
But, I can put my opinion everywhere I want
I don't think that I said something bad, only 'Fuck Israel', It's my own opinion, to say what I want.
It's called 'The Freedom'. Right?
My revenge! 'Giving him infraction or warning, Thats the fair'.

PS: The point of this thread, not a flaming to Scarlet Ayleid, I prefer Scarlet Ayleid than any other moderator, But she warned me before knowing the problems!
Btw, I know that Palastine is under Israel's occupation.
'Long Live Egypt' 'Long Live Egypt' 'Long Live Palastine'.
___
Thank you.

Last edited:
Whats wrong with his picture? dont get into religion please!
Its Iraq flag and thats HOW IT LOOK!
If you got something against the flag, I think that u should go and report the same land and tell them to change it :)

About iraq's picture , I just put it for 'It's same as egyptian flag'
Also,
I don't care about religions in forums, our religions in our real life.
Not in forums we talk about that,
But I'm not talking about 1 word or 2 words as Vendeliko mentioned.
Lol, he said 1 word?
Dude! If you dont understand this.. Don't post.
Thanks.
Only needing him to get a warning.

About iraq's picture , I just put it for 'It's same as egyptian flag'
Also,
I don't care about religions in forums, our religions in our real life.
Not in forums we talk about that,
But I'm not talking about 1 word or 2 words as Vendeliko mentioned.
Lol, he said 1 word?
Dude! If you dont understand this.. Don't post.
Thanks.
Only needing him to get a warning.

Lolked, we are here to speak and help people of the comunnity about TIBIA, TIBIA TIBIA do you know what's that?
We don't want to listen about your stupid opionions about the world, or your shitty lifes LOL.
If you whant to speak about something interesting welcome if you not GTFO.

If yaur naot liak wat he sai than plox no comment.
or

If yaur naot liak wat he sai than plox no comment.
or

You are more idiot than him, I know what's happening there on Palestine, Probably more than You, So Shut up that mouth.

Second, With Hate what we will have it's more Hate, so don't worry, they will be killing and Killing them, but they won't never kit the liberty to palestine.

Scarlet close this thread please.

Lolked, we are here to speak and help people of the comunnity about TIBIA, TIBIA TIBIA do you know what's that?
We don't want to listen about your stupid opionions about the world, or your shitty lifes LOL.
He knows what Tibia is, did you know that this forum has other boards for non-ot/tibia related things? I assume you can read, if you don't want to listen to "stupid non-ot/tibia opinions", simply don't enter the threads outside the Tibia/ot boards. If a thread title looks fishy, don't click the thread, for example: "Sexy Guys or GTFO".

You are more idiot than him, I know what's happening there on Palestine, Probably more than You, So Shut up that mouth.

Second, With Hate what we will have it's more Hate, so don't worry, they will be killing and Killing them, but they won't never kit the liberty to palestine.

Scarlet close this thread please.
Dude, till the end of my life, I'll say 'I hate israel and it's israellians'.
Also, STOP OFFTOPIC! I'M WAITING FOR SCARLET'S POST.!

He knows what Tibia is, did you know that this forum has other boards for non-ot/tibia related things? I assume you can read, if you don't want to listen to "stupid non-ot/tibia opinions", simply don't enter the threads outside the Tibia/ot boards. If a thread title looks fishy, don't click the thread, for example: "Sexy Guys or GTFO".
+1

what led you to think he wouldnt get a warning either? this whole thing seems rush and you really didn't think much before posting this

you got the warning because of what you posted, you posted "fuck israel again", which means that you had already said that before(I assume that it was the meaning of the image you had before you changed, which was what lead to this whole incident)
both of you got the warning, you for saying what you said and Pro Eep for calling you a "fucking racist"

this could have easily been settled thru PM, I don't see why you had to rush to create a complaint thread, but I wont get into that

I assume this answers all your questions?

Theres something I heard about it before in everywhere called ''Fair''
Do you think it's the fair, when I get insulted in my own thread by a guy called 'Pro Eep', and in the same time, Mrs 'Scarlet Ayleid', gives me a warning, I don't think that's cool.
He should get a same warning as me.
Heres his quote.

I don't think that I said something bad, only 'Fuck Israel', It's my own opinion, to say what I want.
It's called 'The Freedom'. Right?
My revenge! 'Giving him infraction or warning, Thats the fair'.

PS: The point of this thread, not a flaming to Scarlet Ayleid, I prefer Scarlet Ayleid than any other moderator, But she warned me before knowing the problems!
Btw, I know that Palastine is under Israel's occupation.
'Long Live Egypt' 'Long Live Egypt' 'Long Live Palastine'.
___
Thank you.

Freedom? First of all you are confusing that word.

One BIG and different thing is the right to freedom of speech that is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, as with libel, slander, obscenity and incitement to commit a crime.
And the one you think you are doing: freedom?. Stay in USA and call all the people fuck niggas... because you are free, call every fat people fat, because you can say it... laugh about gay people, laugh about christians, catholics, etc. You said Fuck Israel, you insulted a nation, imagine that a president would say that, a war would have started.

Just wanted to talk with freedom of speech.
Also as Scarlet said, both of you received a warning, but if I were the one giving punishment here I would give you an infraction for insulting a nation.

Thread Closed as there is nothing more to discuss here. This kind of posts are dangerous in the way that some people will introduce religion fights or something else and will cause spam, reports, etc. If you want to complain about my action you are FREE to do it and I will not defend myself, also if you want to talk with me instead of doing that I will reply to you as soon as I'm able to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back