• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team A full 7.6 real map project is currently looking for a ..

Grifz

Reaction score
team, a team that have time to work for the project and make it the best roleplaying server ever.

Therefor we are recruiting a team that have knowledge in these areas.

C++ to help us out with server sources and the *special package, you'll get more information when we hire you.

PHP to help us some with our homepage most are done but some left.

Lua to help us with the almost all quests, levers, tiles etc..

And ofcourse a little information HOW the work will go:

I usually work with the lua/php scripter but I've never had any c++ so I can't really tell if I can work with him and help him or not.

Information :

We are trying to do everything to become as real tibia use to be in 7.6, we have currently made all the houses in every city, found a good spawn file but we're still looking, made the most important quests, but all will come as soon as we found our lua scripter, homepage is pretty much done but need some configuration to be perfect and c++ to help us out with the server.

I can garantue you that this chance is a life time oppertunity chance to work for a roleplaying server.

Please post your application via private messages to me.

You decide what to write but keep in mind that information about work and such is MUCH MORE important than real name etc..

/Joseph - Founder of Alera.

Back