• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A function that gives an outfit.

Solutions
Reaction score
I was looking for a function that gives for a player an outfit, like yalahar quest, when the player uses the chest, he win the yalaharian outfit. (not the addon, the outfit.)
Ç_Ç

Sorry for my english <3

cid is cid, unless you want it defined in another way.
looktype is the looktype of the outfit
addons is which addons you want included (0 = none, 1 = first, 2 = second, 3 = both)

You should figure out what each parameter does.
It's very simple.

So, if i want to give the assassin outfit to the player, and maybe, the looktype of the assassin outfit is 160, the parameters will be:
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, {lookType = 160}, 0)

? :B

@edit

I wanna this function, to do a quest like inquisition, etc, that you win a outfit ending the quest. (before the quest you didnt have the outfit, when you finish it, you win the outfit)

Last edited:
idk if this has logic, cus look:

If I want to do an onLogin that check the player's vocation and the player win X outfit depending his vocation.

For example, the player that has the vocation Sorcerer, wins the Yalaharian outfit, and the player that has the vocation Paladin, wins the Assassin Outfit,

if I put in this function, the looktype of a outfit in specifically, it will gives the outfit for the player? (look, when i say the outfit, im saying that the player can use in himself "Set Outfit" and can change his actual outfit, to the outfit that he won..)

i tested this function that you sent to me, but it didnt work :S

Back