• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A Great new OT I found!

Morness

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wandering around today for a good OT and I found one:)! This is a real map server. It is American, friendly staff, and is fairly new. The cool thing is, it even has a Rookguard:eek:! The server is x6 exp, loot x4 ,skills x7, magic x6, spawns x4:$! It is such a good OT I recommend to anyone looking for a good OT:$. I coppied the description from Open Tibia Server - ForsakenReign. It is a MUST-TRY 5/5

Ip: forsakenreign.no-ip.info

Having trouble leveling/getting good items on tibia? Then join:

..::ForsakenReign::..

XxX A Real Map Server XxX
** American Server **

Description:

This is a full real map updated regularly with all quests, all places, all monsters. This OT is meant to be as really as possible with a little "kick": like faster exp rate, CUSTOM items, and much more.

Staff:

Currently looking for:

Tutors:
Senior Tutors:
General Manager: (Taken)
God: (Taken)

Extras:

-NO Corruption (Staff GM/higher Cannot have second character.)
- ROOKGUARD (most ot's don't have this) ( Like we said trying to be as normal as possible)

This ot is one of the coolest becuase of course its a rl map and the Gm
are fair and also you guys have to join now so u could be the Highest level the Ot barely started!

This OT rox i am almost 55,need some help at dragons or anything hit me up,i aint online much though,i am online somtimes without the day,but not a whole lot.

[sarcasm]Lets keep making new accounts and post here!
Let's support the 50000000th Real Map server in OpenTibia history![/sarcasm]

lol, I have only one account. And its going to stay that way.I'm not even the owner of the OT, I just play it, I like, thought I'd share the news :p

their making it so dasmn close to real tibia o_O,i died at dls back at 54 :(

Back