• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A hard day in Sweden..

Eagon

Reaction score
'Elo, everyone..
At the moment I'm pissed off, well, it'll sound kinda funny to you I guess, but however, now I'm gonna tell my week to you, and even though it's not even wednesday or maybe now because of the clock, but 2 days was too much for me this week..
Well, let's start off.

Last week: Snow, snow & snow.. <_<

Monday; It was a very sunshine day, probably the hottest day in te southern part of Sweden this year :). And guess what? Yup, we got SNOW (which I hate :mad:) on the night, and yup, it frozed.

Tuesday; OF COURSE I fell my 2 steps outside the door, because it was slippery on the ground. :(
At the
afternoon, it started to melt again, (yippie, gief summer!:thumbup:). Later on the night (any hour ago), there's been a FLY in my room that has annoyed me whole last week till today.
After a 45 minutes psyched out on a fly, I killed it. And of course, there was more of them. Felt like a freakin' Perl Harbour of flies in my room.
In the meanwhile I couldn't sleep, I thought it might be funny to talk with my neighbour on MSN, and guess what he says? "Check outside, it's snowing.." and I thinkt that's the end, but it's not. :mad:

Some weeks earlier I had a date with a girl I fell in love with, but we never had any relationship, and today.. yup.. she said she didn't want to date anymore, since she had found a new boy.. :(:(

Will I survive this week? Luckily I've got holidays tomorrow, and I hope it'll be good.
And by the way, I didn't knew where to place this thread so sorry for my mistake.
Usually I'm a member on another site but there's more users online here than that site, so I posted it here because I wanted to hear what you've got to say about it.
Thanks for sharing my week..

Regards,
Eagon

Well, sorry to hear that you've been having such a lousy day, where in southern Sweden do you live? I live in Ängelholm, (just curious ;)) Anyway, this is the right section to place a thread like this, so no need to apologize for that. And welcome to OTland by the way. Hope you'll stay here and look for you OT needs. ;)

Well, sorry to hear that you've been having such a lousy day, where in southern Sweden do you live? I live in Ängelholm, (just curious ;)) Anyway, this is the right section to place a thread like this, so no need to apologize for that. And welcome to OTland by the way. Hope you'll stay here and look for you OT needs. ;)

Well, I live in Kvidinge a village beside Åstorp, I think you have a clue of where it is ;).
And thank you for your warm welcome & reading my thread ^_^.

Regards,
Eagon

Lol, I feel sorry for you. You should have added a poll so we could vote if you would survive or not :)

Yeah, I know where it is ;)

Btw, I just looked outside when I went downstairs, guess what I saw... It's been snowing... xD

Lol, I feel sorry for you. You should have added a poll so we could vote if you would survive or not :)

I know I had a bad week, but that 2-steps-fall didn't make so I forgot sarcasm ;).

Regards,
Eagon

--merge--

Yeah, I know where it is ;)

Btw, I just looked outside when I went downstairs, guess what I saw... It's been snowing... xD

Rofl! It sucks! :( I hate snow, and will always do it. I want summer :D. But even though, last year I was never at the beach :eek:, believe it or not, the weather was horrible that summer.
<Sorry for double post>

Regards,
Eagon

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't feel bad for you..

We had rain, rain, rain, storm, rain, snow, snow, rain, hot nice beautiful day sunny and hot, snow storm, snow, rain, normal, normal, it going to get colder shall we listen to the weather report.

I don't feel bad for you..

We had rain, rain, rain, storm, rain, snow, snow, rain, hot nice beautiful day sunny and hot, snow storm, snow, rain, normal, normal, it going to get colder shall we listen to the weather report.
Who cares about you? XD jk
Here's fine these days :p

The same is happening to me where I live. I live in the southern part of stockholm and everyday is a mix of sunshine and blowing snowflakes -.-

The same is happening to me where I live. I live in the southern part of stockholm and everyday is a mix of sunshine and blowing snowflakes -.-

Tonight it was the same sh*t. Now it's water everywhere again. :( Give me summer :D.

Yesterday it snowed a lot -.- and now it melted as you said. BAAAAAAAAH I want a nice weather so I can go out and play some football -.-

It's still not melted here... >.< It's white wherever you look... :(

Back